Skip to main content

Reader's Corner - March 2012 Update

"Maybe I should learn archery..."
Here we are at March already. Wow. Let's take a moment for the end of the first quarter of 2012.

*moment*

Alrighty, then. March was a big reading month for me, mostly due to The Hunger Games. I read the first book last year, but I plowed through Catching Fire and Mockingjay this month before I saw the movie.

(I intended to write a blog post about the movie last week, but it was a totes cray-cray week. Short review: I had some problems with it, but I mostly liked it.)

Also in March, I read and reviewed Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale. I recently finished Welcome Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell (review pending).

That seems like a lot of reading to me. I've got A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont and Something Like Normal by Trish Doller queued up on the nook and rarin' to go.

And with that, I'll leave you with this video of the original The Hunger Games book trailer:

Comments