Skip to main content

Looking Back on 2013

Well, I blinked and now 2013 is almost over.

It's been a pretty good year. The screenplay I wrote was shot and is in post-production. There were many times this project almost died, so that was a huge victory.

I'm making a major revision in my novel before I send it out to another round of agents.

Libraryland was pretty good to me with record numbers for summer reading. And I was able to pull off some crazy fun programs, too.

There were some excellent books and audiobooks that I enjoyed this year and I hope that you enjoyed my reviews of them.

I also hope that 2013 was a good year for you. I know there are times when life just sucks, and I try to remember to enjoy the moments that don't. I worry too much about things that ultimately don't matter, and I'm trying to appreciate the things in my life that do matter.

So here's to 2014: may it be a year without too many life-sucking moments!

Comments