Skip to main content

Debut Author Challenge - February Update


Is it really March already? Seriously? I mean, February is a short month, but come on.

But all the sad, leftover Valentine stuff at Michael's is 75% off and the St. Patrick's Day stuff is up, so I guess that means it's time for another Debut Author Challenge update. I started the year behind, and I'm still in catch up mode. But what I did achieve in February:
  • Read and reviewed Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
  • Almost done reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Review up shortly.
  • Halfway through Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
  • Have my April read, Bumped by Megan McCafferty, on NetGalley and read to go
My March read is Entwined by Heather Dixon and currently not available on NetGalley or on pre-order at my library, so it'll be a bookstore run for me. March has a full complement of 31 days, so I'm hoping to be all caught up by the end of the month. But I need to remember that these are books I want to read. I don't want them to become like a homework assignment I put off to the last minute. I'm enjoying the challenge and want to keep it that way.

What's on your reading list for March? How do you keep your reading mojo going?

Comments